Thursday, June 6, 2024

6th Jun. At Our Yard 庭でだぞ

「At Our Yard」

6月6日 庭でだぞ

 

 

 



↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played a little in a living room,

  居間で少し遊んで、

 

 

 

↑Ichina and I saw Kaito and Tamami off as usual then

  Tina姫とTorojiro先生はKaitoマンとTamamiさんをいつも通り見送って、

 

 

 

↑walked back home.

  歩いて帰りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we checked our vegetable field,

  その後、野菜畑を確認して、

 

 

 

↑watched Anpanman movie for 5 minutes then

  5分間アンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We start swimming pool class soon at my school.

  Torojiro先生の学校で間もなくプール授業が始まります。

 

 

 

↑After work, I had my hair cut,

  仕事の後、散髪して、

 

 

 

↑picked Ichina and Kaito up then went back home.

  Tina姫、Kaitoマンのお迎えに行って家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina helped Tamami preparing dinner.

  Tina姫はTamamiさんの夕食準備を手伝い、

 

 

 

↑We played at the kids’ park,

  キッズパークで遊び、

 

 

 

↑checked our vegetable field,

  野菜畑を確認し、

 

 

 

↑practiced bicycle and

  自転車と

 

 

 

↑hurdles.

  ハードルの練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment