Friday, June 21, 2024

21st Jun. Ichina climbed to the top, Tyrolean Forest is back Tina姫大阪駅頂上へ・チロルの森復活だぞ

「Ichina climbed to the top, Tyrolean Forest is back」

6月21日 Tina姫大阪駅頂上へ・チロルの森復活だぞ

 

 

 


↑Around 3:45, I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  朝3:45分に防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Around 5:30, I started filling 2 swimming pools with river water.

  5時半頃、2つのプールに川水を入れ始めました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up then

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast.

  朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑I have almost finished preparation of Water World for this weekend.

  今週末に向けたウォーターワールド準備がほぼできました。

 

 

 

↑We saw Kaito and Tamami at the entrance,

  玄関でKaitoマンとTamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

↑saw Kaito off at the usual place,

  いつもの場所でKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑walked back home then Ichina checked swimming pools.

  歩いて帰って来て、Tina姫はプールを確認しました。

 

 

 

↑After watching Anpanman for 5 minutes,

  5分間アンパンマンを見た後、

 

 

 

↑we went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Since it was raining, we walked inside.

  雨が降っていたので、室内を歩きました。

 

 

 

↑I have a school bus duty next Monday.

  来週月曜日スクールバス当番です。

 

 

 

↑After work, I had body maintenance at the clinic. The staff in charge of me transfers to a different clinic. I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

  仕事の後、体のメンテナンスに行きました。担当のスタッフさんが違う整骨院に異動されます。新天地での活躍をお祈りします!

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito watched Anpanman at a living room and played with this string telephone then we moved to Osaka station.

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは居間でアンパンマンを見て、糸電話で遊んで、大阪駅へ移動しました。

 

 

 

↑When Ichina watched Kaito climbing, she said “I want to move to the top”

  Tina姫はKaitoマンが登るのを見て、「上にいきたい」と言いました。

 

 

 

↑I took her to the top. She was pleased.

  頂上に連れていきました。喜びました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we ate dinner together, did an evening routine then went to bed.

  その後、夕食を食べ、夕方のルーティンをこなし、寝ました。

 

 

 

↑Our favorite park, “Tyrolean Forest” that closed 4 years ago, will be back temporarily maybe only in summer season this year. We are glad to hear that.

  4年間に閉園したお気に入りのチロルの森が一時的に復活します。たぶん今年の夏シーズン限定。嬉しい知らせです。

No comments:

Post a Comment