Friday, June 28, 2024

28th Jun. I still can't make carbonated drinks well 上手に炭酸飲料が作れないぞ

「I still can't make carbonated drinks well」

6月28日 上手に炭酸飲料が作れないぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑saw Kaito and Tamami at the entrance,

  玄関でKaitoマン・Tamamiさんを見送り、

 

 

 

↑saw Kaito off at the usual place from our light dump truck because it was raining.

  Kaitoマンをいつもの場所で軽ダンプから見送りました。雨だったからです。

 

 

 

↑After that, we observed vegetable field,

  その後、野菜畑を観察して、

 

 

 

↑watched Anpanman movie for 5 minutes then

  アンパンマンを5分間見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I walked with my students inside because it was still raining.

  まだ雨が降っていたので、室内を歩きました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina and Kaito were already at home with Tamami. Ichina was holding Tamami’s umbrella.

  家に帰った時、すでにTina姫とKaitoマンはTamamiさんと家にいました。Tina姫はTamamiさんの傘をさしていました。

 

 

 

↑We played at a yard a little,

  少し庭で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Anpanman at Osaka Station,

  大阪駅でアンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑I made carbonated drinks,

 Torojiro先生は炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

↑we ate dinner together,

  夕食を一緒に食べて、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

 

 

 

↑I still cannot make carbonated drinks well. I need more practice.

  まだ炭酸飲料が上手に作れません。もっと練習が必要です。

No comments:

Post a Comment