Wednesday, June 12, 2024

12th Jun. By Dump Truck 軽ダンプでだぞ

「By Dump Truck」

6月12日 軽ダンプでだぞ

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Ichina crawled to the entrance

  Tina姫は玄関までハイハイして、

 

 

 

↑saw Kaito and Tamami off there,

  KaitoマンとTamamiさんをそこで見送って、

 

 

 

↑moved to the garbage dump by light dump truck then saw Kaito off from our light dump truck. When it was raining heavily or we have a lot of garbage to throw away, we use light dump truck.

  ゴミ捨て場まで軽ダンプで移動して、Kaitoマンを軽ダンプから見送りました。雨が激しく降っている時や、捨てるゴミが多い時は軽ダンプを使います。

 

 

 

↑Following that, Ichina checked our vegetable field,

  それからTina姫は野菜畑を確認して、

 

 

 

↑watched Anpanman movie for 5 minutes then

  アンパンマンを5分間見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed boccia and

  ボッチャを楽しみ、

 

 

 

↑made the wooden box.

  木の箱を作りました。

 

 

 

↑I cut out extra parts.

  予備のパーツを切り出しました。

 

 

 

↑After I came back home, we ate dinner together,

  家に帰った後、一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

 

 

 

↑By the way, my childhood friend, Mr. Yajima, seemed to visit the buckwheat needles restaurant where I worked for when I was university student. I haven’t been there for about 3 years.

  ところで、Yajimaさんが、Torojiro先生の大学時代のバイト先、大久保の茶屋に行ったようです。おぉもう3年近く行ってないなぁ~。

No comments:

Post a Comment