Monday, June 17, 2024

17th Jun. Hide and seek かくれんぼだぞ

「Hide and seek」

6月17日 かくれんぼだぞ

 

 


 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Ichina and I saw Kaito and Tamami off at the entrance,

  Tina姫とTorojiro先生は、KaitoマンとTamamiさんを玄関で見送って、

 

 

 

↑saw Kaito off at the usual place then walked back home.

 Kaitoマンをいつもの場所で見送って、歩いて帰りました。

 

 

↑After that, we checked our vegetable field,

  その後、野菜畑を確認して、

 

 

 

↑watched Anpanman movie for 5 minutes then

  アンパンマンを5分間見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I enjoyed P.E with my students,

  生徒達と体育を楽しんで、

 

 

 

↑removed honey comb then

  蜂の巣を落として、

 

 

 

↑cut wooden board.

  木の板を切りました。

 

 

 

↑I left my workplace early and picked Ichina and Kaito up.

  早くに職場を出て、Tina姫とKaitoマンを迎えました。

 

 

 

↑We played at the kids’ park and

  キッズパークで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑played hide and seek. We hid easily to be found for Ichina.

  庭でかくれんぼをしました。Tina姫のために見つかりやすく隠れました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we played catch.

  その後、キャッチボールをしました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  夕食を一緒に食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time, did an evening routine then went to bed.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、夕方のルーティンをして寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment