Tuesday, May 28, 2024

28th May. Swimming Cap, Back door of HIACE 水泳帽・ハイエースの後ろドアだぞ

「Swimming Cap, Back door of HIACE」

5月28日 水泳帽・ハイエースの後ろドアだぞ

 

 

 



↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up then wore a swimming cap we received yesterday from Amazon.

  Tina姫は起きて、昨日アマゾンから受け取った水泳帽をかぶりました。

 

 

 

↑We ate breakfast then

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑saw Tamami off from dining room because it was raining heavily.

  大雨だったので、ダインングからTamamiさんを見送りました。

 

 

 

↑After 5 minutes Anpanman movie,

  5分間のアンパンマン動画の後、

 

 

 

↑We got into HIACE then

  ハイエースに乗り込み、

 

 

 

↑visited Kaito’s school. Since it was raining heavily, we got off HIACE from the back door. Its back door is very big so it becomes a roof while we are preparing an umbrella.

  Kaitoマンの学校へ行きました。雨が激しかったので、ハイエースの後ろドアから車を降りました。後ろのドアがとても大きいので、傘を準備するまでの屋根になります。便利です(笑)

 

 

 

↑After that, we visited Ichina’s nursery school then

  その後、Tina姫の保育園を訪れ、

 

 

 

↑I went to work. I also got off the car from the back door.

  仕事に行きました。Torojiro先生も後ろドアから降りました。

 

 

 

↑I walked inside of our school with my student because it was raining heavily.

  激しく雨が降っていたので、室内を生徒と歩きました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I ate dinner with my family,

  仕事の後、家族で夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC, read picture books then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment