Saturday, May 18, 2024

18th May. Infant Bed ベビーベッドだぞ

「Infant Bed」

5月18日 ベビーベッドだぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes outside then

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑went for a jog via the statue of old guy with lion body.

  体がライオンのおっさん経由で走りました。

 

 

 

↑We ate breakfast and

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑I cut grass with mower.

  ビーバーで草刈りをしました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Kaito and I played dodge ball at Japanese-style rooms,

  その後、KaitoマンとTorojiro先生は和室でドッヂボールをして、

 

 

 

↑watched Doraemon at Osaka Station then

  大阪駅でドラえもんを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch.

  昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch, I checked the security camera. It’s not working.

  昼食後、防犯カメラを確認しました。機能していません・・・






↑After lunch, we took a lot of photos with Ichina’s infant bed. We would give it to my colleague Shingo.

  昼食後、Tina姫のベビーべッドとたくさん写真を撮りました。同僚のShingo先生にあげるのです。

 

 

 

↑Following that, I took the bed apart,

  それからベッドを解体して、

 

 

 

↑visited Shingo’s house then handed over the bed.

  Shingo先生の家を訪れ、ベッドを手渡しました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park,

  その後、Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメント、

 

 

 

↑AEON mall, ate ice creams,

  イオンに行って、アイスクリームを食べ、

 

 

 

↑went around reuse shops then went back home.

  いくつかリユースショップを廻って帰りました。

 

 

 

↑When we were eating dinner,

  夕食を食べている時、

 

 

 

↑we received the photo of the infant bed. Shingo’s son Akane looks happy.

  ベビーベッドの写真を受け取りました。Shingo先生の息子さんAkane君は幸せそうです。

 

 

 

↑Finally, we watched tablet PC and read picture books then went to bed.

  最後にタブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment