Monday, May 27, 2024

27th May. Antelope, Go to nursery school together カモシカ・一緒に保育園に行くぞ

「Antelope, Go to nursery school together」

5月27日 カモシカ・一緒に保育園に行くぞ

 

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Around 5 AM, I found the antelope walking at neighbor’s vegetable field.

  5時頃、カモシカが隣人の畑を歩いているのを見ました。特別天然記念物なのですが・・・こんなに頻繁に会ってたら全く特別感がありません(笑)

MOV_4314 2024.05.27 Antelope around our house


https://youtu.be/QRzdNsXqo08

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑saw Tamami off,

  Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

↑watched Anpanman movie together,

  アンパンマン動画を一緒に見て、

 

 

 

↑got into HIACE,

  ハイエースに乗り込んで、

 

 

 

↑visited Ichina’s nursery school together. Since Kaito had a compensatory day off for sports day.

  一緒にTina姫の保育園を訪れました。Kaitoマンは運動会の代休でした。

 

 

 

↑After that, I dropped Kaito off at children house then went to work.

  その後、Kaitoマンを児童館に降ろして、仕事に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I cut a lot of timber.

  たくさんの材木を切りました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, they had already finished dinner.

  家に帰った時、すでに夕食を終えていました。

 

 

 

↑We played until bath time, did evening routine then went to bed.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、夕方のルーティンをこなして寝ました。

 

 

 

↑I wrote a review of the electric saw.

  電気のこぎりのレビューを書きました。

No comments:

Post a Comment