Thursday, May 23, 2024

23th May. Police Station, Soccer, Tennis 警察署・サッカー・テニスだぞ

「Police Station, Soccer, Tennis」

5月23日 警察署・サッカー・テニスだぞ

 

 


↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up, saw the scenery from a balcony, went downstair with Kaito then

  Tina姫は起きて、バルコニーから景色を見て、Kaitoマンと一緒に降りて、

 

 

 

↑we ate breakfast.

  朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we saw Kaito and Tamami off,

  その後、KaitoマンとTamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

↑threw garbage,

  ゴミを捨てて、

 

 

 

↑watched Anpan movie for 5 minutes then

  5分間アンパンマン動画を見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I walked around my school with my student in the morning then

  朝、学校周りを生徒と歩いて、

 

 

 

↑walked to the park in the afternoon.

  午後は公園まで歩いていきました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I visited the main police station in Matsumoto city then had a meeting for the training against suspicious person.

  仕事の後、松本警察署に行って、不審者対応訓練の打ち合わせをしました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, I picked Ichina and Kaito up,

  それから、Tina姫、Kaitoマンのお迎えに行って、

 

 

 

↑played at the kids’ park,

  キッズパークで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑played soccer and

  サッカーと

 

 

 

↑tennis.

  テニスをしました。

 

 

 

↑This is Ichina’s work. Wow! Dynamic picture!

  Tina姫の作品です。おぉ~なかなかダイナミックな絵です!(笑)

 

 

 

↑I received the electric saw.

  電動のこぎりを手に入れました。アマゾンはやっ!

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture books then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment