Saturday, May 25, 2024

25th May. Sports Day, Birthday Party at Cannery Row 運動会・キャナリーロウで誕生日会だぞ

「Sports Day, Birthday Party at Cannery Row」

5月25日 運動会・キャナリーロウで誕生日会だぞ

 

 


↑I read the document that shows Kaito’s position of Sports Day.

  Kaitoマンの運動会での位置を書いた紙を読みました。

 

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑went for a jog via the statue of old guy with lion body.

  体がライオンのおっさん経由で走りました。

 

 

 

↑Around 6:30 AM, we ate breakfast,

  6時半頃朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑took Kaito to his school after 7 AM by light dump truck then reserved a seat.

  7時過ぎにKaitoマンを学校に軽ダンプで連れて行って、席取りをしました。

 

 

 



↑We met up with Ichina, Tamami and grandparents at the parking then walked to school.

  Tina姫、Tamamiさん、じいじばあばと駐車場で会って、学校へ歩いて行きました。

 

 

 

↑It wad Kaito’s sports day today. I managed to find Kaito in the crowd.

  今日はKaitoマンの運動会でした。大勢の中から何とかKaitoマンを見つけました。


 

 

 

↑Kaito is the second grade so it’s our second time to watch Kaito’s sports day here.

  Kaitoマンは2年生なので、ここでKaitoマンの運動会を見るのは2回目です。

 

 

 

↑First, Kaito participated in the sprint race then got second place.

  最初、Kaitoマンは短距離走に出て、2位でした。

00002 2024.05.25 Kaito’s Sports Day 3, Sprint Race


https://youtu.be/dzZMpFiihPQ

 

 

 

↑This is large ball delivery. His team won twice.

  大玉送りです。白組は2回勝ちました。

00003 2024.05.25 Kaito’s Sports Day 4, Large ball delivery race


https://youtu.be/b3zDpNFvuBo

00004 2024.05.25 Kaito’s Sports Day 5, Large ball delivery


https://youtu.be/iwQ5Ebazbro

 

 

 

↑Second grade students’ dance. Kaito’s movement was very good!

  2年生のダンス!Kaitoマン動きがとても良かったです!

00005 2024.05.25 Kaito’s Sports Day 6, Dance


https://youtu.be/CGgQSJDDj0Y

 

 

 

↑Kaito did very well and we cheered a lot.

  Kaitoマンはとてもがんばって、皆応援をしっかりしました。

00006 2024.05.25 Kaito’s Sports Day 7, Closing Session, Kaito's team won


https://youtu.be/oNHsLSqFEc8

 

 

 

↑Around noon, we ate light meal and I cut wood then made firewood for BBQ.

  昼頃、軽い食事をとり、バーベキュー用の木を切って薪を作りました。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes outside,

  洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑Kaito played at the kids’ park,

  Kaitoマンはキッズパークで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑Ichina planted the seedlings of Annou sweet potatoes.

  Tina姫は安納イモの苗を植えました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Kaito and I connected broken camera to a power outlet.

  その後、KaitoマンとTorojiro先生は壊れたカメラをコンセントに繋ぎました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, Kaito practiced hurdles,

  それからKaitoマンはハードル練習をして、

MOV_4176 2024.05.25 Hurdle Pracice 1


https://youtube.com/shorts/Fi9UVbW_Kl8

MOV_4178 2024.05.25 Hurdle Pracice 2


https://youtube.com/shorts/XwTRG-1GRyU

MOV_4179 2024.05.25 Hurdle Pracice 3


https://youtube.com/shorts/-VQWLbGsJbE

MOV_4182 2024.05.25 Hurdle Pracice 4


https://youtu.be/ZvaeluM4vqY

MOV_4185 2024.05.25 Hurdle Pracice 5


https://youtube.com/shorts/gJ3Yk2XICCM

 

 

 

↑we arrived at Cannery Row around 5 PM,

  5時頃、キャナリーロウに着いて、

 

 

 

↑had Tamami’s birthday party and Kaito’s sports day reward party there.

  Tamamiさんの誕生日会とKaitoマン運動会の慰労会をしました。

 

 

 

↑You did it!

  よくがんばりました!

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we visited some shops, came back home then went to bed early. We were very tired.

  帰りにいくつか店を廻って、家に帰って早く寝ました。とても疲れていました。

No comments:

Post a Comment