Friday, May 17, 2024

17th May. Touch the pictures 絵を触るぞ

「Touch the pictures」

5月17日 絵を触るぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up earlier than usual and lay down on the sofa.

  Tina姫はいつもより早く起きて、ソファに寝転びました。

 

 

 

↑We ate breakfast and

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑wrapped the gift for my colleague who got married lately.

  最近結婚した同僚へのギフトを包みました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito received shirts from Tamami’s cousin.

  KaitoマンはTamamiさんのいとこから服をもらいました。

 

 

 

↑We prepared for school,

  学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑we saw Kaito and Tamami as usual,

  いつも通りKaitoマンとTamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

↑watched Anpanman movies at a living room and in HIACE then

  アンパンマン動画を居間とハイエースの中で見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina touched the pictures with calling names, apple, pear, grapes, cake etc.

  Tina姫は名前を呼びながら絵を触りました。りんご・なし・ぶどう・ケーキなどなど

 

 

 

↑I worked hard as usual.

  いつも通り忙しく働きました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I picked Ichina and Kaito up, went back home,

  仕事の後、Tina姫、Kaitoマンをお迎えに行って、家に帰って、

 

 

 

↑practiced tricycle,

  三輪車、

 

 

 

↑swings,

  ブランコ、

 

 

 

↑pipe slide and

  パイプの滑り台、

 

 

 

↑bicycle.

  自転車練習をしました。

 

 

 

↑Around 7 PM, I had drinking party at the restaurant near Hirooka station then celebrated my colleagues’ marriage. The husband is my former colleague and the wife is my present colleague.

  7時に飲み会を広丘駅付近で開き、同僚の結婚を祝いました。旦那さんは前の同僚で、奥さんは今の同僚です。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park with Shingo then got 3 boxes of PRETS for US$1.

  帰りにKaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントにShingo先生と行き、3箱プリッツを獲りました。

No comments:

Post a Comment