Sunday, December 1, 2024

1st Dec. Renovated LAMU, Tire Replacement, Ina Area リニューアルされたラムー・タイヤ交換・伊那地域だぞ 

「Renovated LAMU, Tire Replacement, Ina Area」

12月1日 リニューアルされたラムー・タイヤ交換・伊那地域だぞ

 

 

 



↑In the early morning, I hit the jackpot again and got 500 points as well today.

  早朝、また大当たりを出し、500ポイントゲットしました。

 

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑We ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played at a living room,

  居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑took the laundry out then

  洗濯物を外に出して、

 

 

 

↑visited the renovated supermarket LAMU around 11 AM.

  11時頃リニューアルされたラムーに行きました。

 

 

 

↑We came back home, Ichina rode on an Anpanman scooter,

  家に帰り、Tina姫はアンパンマンのスクーターを乗り回し、

 

 

 

↑we ate lunch,

  昼食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑I watched wasp resting then

  スズメバチが休んでいるのを見て、

 

 

 

↑replaced tires of light dump truck for winter season.

  冬に向けて軽ダンプのタイヤ交換をしました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito played at our yard for a while then

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは少し庭で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑around 3:30 PM, we visited Ina area after a long time away. There is the branch of my favorite shop, PLUS ONE.

  3時半頃、久しぶりに伊那地域に行きました。お気に入りの店プラスワンがあります。

 

 

 

↑We visited BELL SHINE shopping mall. Ichina was sleeping.

  ベルシャインに行きました。Tina姫は眠っていました。

 

 

 

↑Finally, we visited AEON mall where I used to visit when I was working around here.

  最後に、この辺りで勤めていた頃よく来たイオンに寄りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito got BLACK FRIDAY balloons,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンはブラックフライデー風船をもらい、

 

 

 

↑played the game then went back home.

  ゲームをして家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner,

  夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑went upstairs,

  上に上がって、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment