Sunday, December 15, 2024

15th Dec. Bicycle, Barbecue, Roasted Sweet Potato 自転車・バーベキュー・やきいもだぞ

「Bicycle, Barbecue, Roasted Sweet Potato」

12月15日 自転車・バーベキュー・やきいもだぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I installed the ski carrier on the roof of HIACE.

  その後、ハイエースの屋根にスキーキャリアを設置しました。

 

 

 

↑Around 8 AM, I left for Sky Park by bicycle.

  8時頃、スカイパークに向けて自転車で出発しました。

 

 

 

↑We met up with Mr. Miyahara there then started bicycle club activity once a year.

  そこでMiyahara先生と待ち合わせ、1年に1回の自転車部活動を始めました。

 

 

 

↑Around 10 AM, we arrived at Narouhara Park where I was really interested in the park but I haven’t been there.

  10時頃、なろう原公園に着きました。とても興味がありましたが、行ったことがありませんでした。

 

 

 

↑While we were cycling, Tamami, Ichina and Kaito were preparing for the guests.

  サイクリング中、Tamamiさん、Tina姫、Kaitoマンはお客さんの準備をしていました。

 

 

 

↑Our final destination was Sky Park. We cycled around the airport, about 6 miles, watched an airplane then went back home.

  最後の目的地はスカイパークでした。空港を一周(10km)して、飛行機を見て家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Miyahara family had already arrived at our house so we hurriedly prepared the barbecue.

  Miyaharaファミリーがすでに到着していたんで、急いでバーベキュー準備をしました。

 

 

 

↑It was cold and windy so after cooking meat, vegetables, wieners etc…

  寒くて風が強かったので、肉、野菜、ウィンナーなど焼いた後、

 

 

 

↑we ate them inside. The roasted sweet potatoes were also delicious.

  室内で食べました。焼き芋もまたおいしかったです。

 

https://torojiro2.blogspot.com/2023/11/1123.html

↑Last year, we did BBQ after bicycle club activity.

 昨年の自転車部活動後のバーベキュー

 

 

 

↑After BBQ, we played outside. We had a very good time. Thank you for coming to our house and let’s do it every year.

  バーベキューの後、外で遊びました。楽しい時間を過ごしました。お越しいただきありがとうございます。毎年やりましょう!

 

 

 

↑Around 5 PM, we drew spring water at the shrine,

  5時頃、神社で湧水を汲んで、

 

 

 

↑visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park then enjoyed coin games and the Japanese drum game.

  Kaitoマンお気に入りアミューズメントに行って、メダルゲームと太鼓の達人を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we ate dinner together,

  それから一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑took a bath, watched tablet PC and read picture book, sang a song then went to bed.

  お風呂に入って、タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで、歌を歌って寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment