Tuesday, December 24, 2024

24th Dec. Preview, Santa Claus shaped bread, Look great in a Western-style room 下見・サンタのパン・洋室に映えるだぞ

「Preview, Santa Claus shaped bread, Look great in a Western-style room」

12月24日 下見・サンタのパン・洋室に映えるだぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑dashed back home,

  ダッシュで家に帰り、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I walked around school with students then

  学校周りを生徒たちと歩いて、

 

 

 

↑had the second day of Christmas party.

  2日目のクリスマス会を開きました。

 

 

 

↑After school, I visited the public bath and took a preliminary look for our off-campus activities.

  放課後、銭湯に行き、校外学習の下見をしました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back home, I saw the beautiful illumination near Shiojiri Station.

  帰り道に塩尻駅近くでキレイなイルミネーションを見ました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was riding an Anpanman scooter.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫はアンパンマンスクーターを乗り回していました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食を食べた後、

 

 

 

↑we ate the Stanta Claus shaped bread. It’s a Christmas Eve today.

  サンタさんのパンを食べました。クリスマスイブです。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we played until bath time,

  それから、お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

 

 

 

↑My colleague sent me the photo. My handmade wine barrel table looks great in a Western-style room.

  同僚が写真を送ってきました。手作りワイン樽テーブルは洋室に合います。

No comments:

Post a Comment