Sunday, December 8, 2024

8th Dec. Spring Water, Wine Barrel Tables, Yoshinoya's deep fried chicken 湧水・ワイン樽テーブル・吉野家唐揚げだぞ

「Spring Water, Wine Barrel Tables, Yoshinoya's deep fried chicken」

12月8日 湧水・ワイン樽テーブル・吉野家唐揚げだぞ

 

 


 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up and watched Anpanman at Osaka Station.

  Tina姫は起きて、大阪駅でアンパンマンを見ました。

 

 

 

↑We ate breakfast then

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Ichina and I drew spring water.

  Tina姫とTorojiro先生は、湧水を汲みました。

 

 

 

↑I completed two wine barrel tables and 3 assembly chairs at last.

  ついに2台のワイン樽テーブルと組み立て式イスを作りました。

 

 

 

↑Around 1 PM, we had lunch at Yoshinoya. They have campaign for cheap deep fried chicken. This Yoshinoya is the nearest restaurant that serves deep fried chicken menu.

  1時頃、吉野家で昼食でした。唐揚げが安いキャンペーン中なのです。この吉野家は唐揚げ提供のある吉野家で最寄り(家から21km)です。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we shopped at Neo Park shopping mall,

  それからネオパークで買い物をして、

 

 

 

↑bought ice creams at the Big supermarket and ate them in HIACE then went back home.

  ザ・ビッグでアイスを買い、ハイエース内で食べて、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑We received Kaito’s school bag cover from Amazon. The previous one was torn.

  Kaitoマンのランドセルカバーをアマゾンから受け取りました。



↑I bought these stationery and kitchen utensils for my classroom.

  これらの文具とランドセルカバーを教室のために買いました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑drank spring water after bath,

  お風呂上りに湧水を飲み、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment