Friday, December 27, 2024

27th Dec. Visit 2 Places 2か所廻るぞ

「Visit 2 Places」

12月27日 2か所廻るぞ

 

 



↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑saw Tamami off

  Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC together then

  一緒にタブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school together.

  一緒に保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Kaito went to children’s house. I usually visit 2 places after school to pick them up but when Kaito is on a long vacation, I need to visit 2 places in the morning as well.

  その後、Kaitoマンは児童館へ行きました。普段は仕事の後、お迎えで2か所廻りますが、Kaitoマンが長期休み中は朝も2か所廻ります。

 

 

 

↑I walked around my school with students and repaired the movable shelf.

  学校周辺を生徒たちと歩いて、移動式棚を修理しました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I visited the clinic, had a body maintenance, watched the beautiful illumination around Shiojiri Station then went back home.

  仕事の後、整骨院で体の調整をして、塩尻駅周辺でキレイなイルミネーションを見て、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑We played at a living room,

  居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑Ichina practiced jumping on the kanpokkuri (can geta),

  Tina姫は缶ぽっくりでジャンプ練習をして、

MOV_5227 2024.12.27 Ichina is riding on and jumping with the Kanpokkuri


https://youtube.com/shorts/bidqXaZOnVo

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment