Monday, December 2, 2024

2nd Dec. Christmas tree on the wall 壁のクリスマスツリーだぞ

「Christmas tree on the wall」

12月2日 壁のクリスマスツリーだぞ

 


↑I hit a jackpot again and got 500 points as well today. I’m super lucky.

  今日もまた大当たりで500ポイントゲットでした。めちゃくちゃついています。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up ate breakfast but

  Tina姫は起きて朝食を食べましたが、

 

 

 

↑Kaito was sleeping. He is still unwell.

  Kaitoマンはまだ寝ていました。まだ体調が悪いのです。

 

 

 

↑Ichina prepared for nursery school, watched tablet PC for 5 minutes,

  Tina姫は保育園準備をして、5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑we threw garbage then went to nursery school.

  ゴミを捨てて、保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I walked around my school with students.

  生徒たちと学校周辺を歩きました。

 

 

 

↑We played soft volleyball at P.E class.

  体育でソフトバレーボールをしました。

 

 

 

↑The north Japan Alps are covered with snow.

  北アルプスが雪に覆われました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito ate Doraemon lunch box.

  Kaitoマンはドラえもんランチを食べました。

 

 

 

↑After school, I prepared for the tomorrow’s Parents’ Day. We will make a Christmas tree on the wall.

  放課後、明日の参観日準備をしました。壁にクリスマスツリーを作ります。

 

 

 

↑I cut a board.

  板を切りました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment