Thursday, November 11, 2021

11th Nov. Website, Taking Medicine ウェブサイト・薬を飲むぞ

「Website, Taking Medicine」

11月11日 ウェブサイト・薬を飲むぞ

 

 

↑Ichina was sleeping peacefully and Kaito was watching tablet PC.

  Tina姫はすやすや眠っていて、Kaitoマンはタブレットを見ていました。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食の後、

 

 

 

↑I cleaned our garlic farm and

  ニンニク畑をきれいにして、

 

 

 

↑Kaito played marathon,

  Kaitoマンはマラソンごっこをして、

 

 

 

 

↑dashed on the ladder together with Tamami,

  Tamamiさんとラダーをダッシュして、

 

 

 

 

↑watched two commuter trains then went to nursery school.

  2本の通勤電車を見て、保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Tamami sent me a photo of Ichina. She woke up after I left home.

  TamamiさんがTina姫の写真を送ってくれました。家を出た後、起きました。

 

 

 

 

↑Here is the place we often play mallet golf.

  たまにマレットゴルフをする場所です。

 

 

 

↑We jogged around our school as usual.

  いつも通り学校周辺を走りました。

 

 

 

↑I made a lot of legs part of low dining tables.

  チャブ台用の脚を大量に作りました。

 

 

 

↑I finished the stool at last.

  ついに踏み台を完成させました。

 

 

 

↑I also finished forming a club of mallet golf.

  マレットゴルフのクラブも形作りを終えました。

 

 

 

 

↑Though Ichina was crying,

  Tina姫は泣いていましたが、

 

 

 

 

↑She stopped crying when she took medicine.

  薬を飲む時は泣き止みました。

 

 

 

↑The photo of Ichina and Kaito was uploaded on website of the photo studio.

  スタジオマリオのウェブサイトにTina姫とKaitoマンの写真が載りました。

No comments:

Post a Comment