Saturday, June 5, 2021

5th Jun. Go around mallet golf course マレットゴルフコースを廻るぞ

「Go around mallet golf course」

6月5日 マレットゴルフコースを廻るぞ

 

 

 

 


↑I dried clothes outside then

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑went jogging to Mt. Kiritou. I used trekking poles today.

  霧訪山へジョギングに行きました。今日はトレッキングポールを使いました。

 

 

 

↑On the way to its bottom point, I passed the park I visited together with Kaito on 29 May and watched the commuter train.

  山の麓へ行く途中、5/29にKaitoマンと来た公園を通過して、通勤電車を見ました。

 

 

 

↑It takes me about 30 minutes to get to the bottom point

  麓まで30分かかり、

 

 

 

↑takes another 30 minutes to the top of the mountain, 2 miles 4,000 feet by jog.

  1300mの頂上まで3kmの山道をもう30分かけて走ります。

 

 

 

↑It was foggy so I couldn’t see any scenery but I met my neighbor by chanse.

  ガスっていたので景色は何も見えませんでしたが、たまたまご近所さんに会いました。

 

 

 

↑Going down is easier than going up.

  下りは登りより楽です。

 

 

 

↑What a big frog!

  なんとデカイ蛙でしょう!

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched Jarinko Chie DVD.

  Kaitoマンはじゃりン子チエDVDを見ました。

 

 

 

↑I saw Japan North Alps from our balcony.

  バルコニーから北アルプスを見ました。

 

 

 

↑I cleaned our backyard then

  裏庭を掃除して、

 

 

 

↑ate water melon received from my aunt in Osaka.

  大阪の伯母から貰ったスイカを食べました。

 

 

 

↑After that Kaito painted his own mallet golf stick.

  それからKaitoマンは自分のマレットゴルフスティックを塗りました。

 

 

 


↑We visited Osakada Park then took Go-cart. Kaito can drive it almost by himself.

  小坂田公園に行ってゴーカートに乗りました。Kaitoマンはほぼ一人で運転できます。

GOPR0676 ☆5 Jun. 2021 Osakada Park, Go-Cart, Kaito  almost drives by himself

https://youtu.be/z_R0UBZlYnw

 

 

↑Kaito completely drives battery car by himself.

  Kaitoマンは完全に1人でバッテリーカーを運転します。

GOPR0677 5 Jun. 2021 Osakada Park, Battery Car

https://youtu.be/tlRJxNm2n_c

 

 

 

 

↑Following that we visited Kattsuru Mallet Golf Course.

  それから勝弦マレットゴルフコースに行きました。

 

 

 

↑It was Kaito’s first time to go around the course. We played around 18 courses.

  Kaitoマンはコースを廻るのは初めてです。18コースでプレイしました。

GOPR0678 5 Jun. 2021 Katturu Mallet Golf Course 1

https://youtu.be/VRTAmrQyd80

GOPR0679 5 Jun. 2021 Katturu Mallet Golf Course 2

https://youtu.be/iHl2_godhxQ

GOPR0680 ☆5 Jun. 2021 Katturu Mallet Golf Course 3, Correct Grripping and Swing

https://youtu.be/iYQltyg1njU

GOPR0681 5 Jun. 2021 Katturu Mallet Golf Course 4

https://youtu.be/u6iK15lw9ww

 

 

 

↑On the way back we visited The Big supermarket then bought ice creams.

  帰りにザ・ビッグでアイスクリームを買いました。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed shopping at 3 shops.

  3ヵ所の店で買い物を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito ate cacao 95% chocolate. It’s super bitter.

  Kaitoマンはカカオ95%チョコを食べました。凄まじく苦いです。

No comments:

Post a Comment