Sunday, June 27, 2021

27th Jun. We finished construction of swimming pool プールが完成したぞ

「We finished construction of swimming pool」

6月27日 プールが完成したぞ

 

 

 




↑I dried clohtes outside, checked the sawdust carpet of our swimming pool then

  外に洗濯物を干して、プールの木屑絨毯をチェックして、

 

 

 

↑went for a jog. On the way I saw a lot of stray cats.

  ジョギングに行きました。道中たくさんの野良猫を見かけました。

 

 

 

↑I got to Enrei mountain pass and the observation deck as usual.

  いつも通り塩嶺峠について、展望台に登りました。

 

 

 

↑I like this old houses located Nakasendou Highway.

  この古民家がお気に入りです。旧中山道沿いです。

 

 

 

↑I maintained the bitter melon field.

  ゴーヤ畑を整備しました。

 

 

 

↑I cut grass beside a stream for our swimming pool.

  プールの為に小川付近の草刈りをしました。

 

 

 

↑I drank coffee then

  コーヒーを飲んで、

 

 

 

↑taught Kaito how to climb walls.

  Kaitoマンに壁の登り方を教えました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched Doraemon and

  Kaitoマンはドラえもんと

 

 

 

↑an airplane.

  飛行機を見ました。

 

 

 

↑I spreaded tarps and made drain system then

  シートを広げて、排水システムを作って、

 

 

 

↑I flooded the swimming pool at last.

  ついにプールに水を入れました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito was very pleased.

  Kaitoマンは大喜びでした。

20210627_154243 Water World in 2021 First Time

https://youtu.be/RTz-B5eLKzQ

 

 

 

 

↑After that we went shopping.

  それから買い物に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Since we have some iron pipe left when we constructed our swimming pool, we will make climbing poles.

  何本かプール作りで単管パイプを余らせたので、登り棒を作ります。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched tablet PC as usual.

  Kaitoマンはいつも通りタブレットを見ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment