Saturday, June 12, 2021

12th Jun. Mallet Golf Balls, Climbing Pole マレットゴルフ・登り棒だぞ

「Mallet Golf Balls, Climbing Pole」

6月12日 マレットゴルフ・登り棒だぞ

 

 

 







 

↑I dried clothes outside then

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑jogged to the top of Mt. Kiritou.

  霧訪山へ走って行きました。

 

 

 

↑At last I got to the top, 4000 feet, within 30 minutes.

  やっと1,300mの頂上まで30分以内で登り切りました。標高差600m、距離は3km程度なのですが・・・。

自分の山道走りは時速6km。一般的に平地を速足で歩くのは時速5km、マラソン選手は時速20km・・・。山道なのと今の自分の能力ではこんなもんでしょうか・・・。とりあえずKaitoマンとスキーに行って、えげつない斜面をベルト引っ張りながら滑っても足腰傷まない為に、山道走りと膝裏伸ばしをやっています。

 

 


 

↑After 10 minutes break at the top, I jogged 2 miles down to the bottom then

  頂上で10分休憩の後、麓まで3km走って下り、

 

 

 

 

↑jogged another 2.5 miles to my house.

  家までもう4km走って帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito greeted me with a smile.

  Kaitoマンが笑顔で迎えてくれました。

 

 

 

↑I cut grass,

  草を刈って、

 

 

 

↑set up pallets temporarily at our swimming pool,

  パレットを一時的にプールに設置して、

 

 

 

↑planted gohyah, bitter melon, in a farm then

  畑にゴーヤを植え、

 

 

 

↑dried another clothes, especially my jogging clothes, outside.

  ジョギングの服を洗濯し外に干しました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch,

  昼食後、

 

 

 

↑we visited Watahan supermarket and bought our mallet golf balls. Kaito chose orange for himself and yellow for me.

  綿半へ行ってマレットゴルフのボールを買いました。Kaitoマンは自分用にオレンジ・Torojiro先生用に黄色を選びました。

 

 

 

↑We ate ice cream in light truck.

  軽トラの中でアイスを食べました。

 

 

 

↑At PLUS ONE, we checked the price of suction pump and its hose for our swimming pool.

  プラスワンでプールの為のポンプとホースの値段を調べました。

 

 

 


↑After that we visited Hokubu-Kouen Park.

  それから北部公園に行きました。

GOPR0684☆ 12 Jun. 2021 Hokubu Park 1 Tarzan Rope

https://youtu.be/aQhT9NCE_bs

 

 

 

 

↑Kaito tried climbing pole for the first time. Maybe you can make it well soon.

  Kaitoマンは初めて登り棒に挑戦しました。そのうちうまくなるでしょう。

GOPR0685☆☆ 12 Jun. 2021 Hokubu Park  2 Climbing Pole

https://youtu.be/wLmQBPDvsuY

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we visited Hiraide Mallet Golf Field then watched freight train there. We will come here to play mallet golf soon.

  帰りに平出マレットゴルフ場へ行き、貨物列車を見ました。そのうちマレットゴルフをしに来るでしょう。

 

 

 

↑Although we didin’t play mallet golf at Hiraide mallet golf field but played it at our yard.  

  平出マレットゴルフ場ではプレーしませんでしたが、庭でマレットゴルフをしました。

 

 

 

↑I drank wine on the table made from wine barrel timber.

  ワイン樽の材木で作ったテーブルでワインを飲みました。

No comments:

Post a Comment