Saturday, June 19, 2021

19th Jun. Sawdust Carpet 木屑の絨毯だぞ

「Sawdust Carpet」

6月19日 木屑の絨毯だぞ

 

 


↑We got 300 points on TV program.

  めざましじゃんけんが300点になりました。

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside because it was raining heavily.

  激しく雨が降っていたので室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑I jogged in our house for 1 hour..

  家の中を1時間走りました。

 

 

 

↑I jogged up and down stairs many times. It looks like climbing mountains.

  階段を何度も上り下りしました。山登りのようです。

 

 

 

↑When it stopped raining, I cleaned our backyard then

  雨があがった時、裏庭をきれいにして、

 

 

↑covered our swimming pool with sawdust. After we set up tarp and pour water into the swimming pool, sawdust makes the bottom soft.

  プールに木屑を敷きました。ブルーシートを設置して水を入れた時、この木屑が底を柔らかくします。

 

 

 

↑Following that Kaito hopped on one foot,

  それからKaitoマンはけんけんして、

 

 

 

↑went shopping to Neo Park shopping center.

  ネオパークへ買い物に行きました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch in our car,

  車内で昼食の後、

 

 

 

↑Kaito and I visited DEPO sports gear shop until Tamami finished hair cut.

  KaitoマンとTorojiro先生はTamamiさんが床屋を終えるまでスポーツデポに行きました。

 

 

 

↑After that we enjoyed extra shopping then

  それから他の買い物を楽しんで、

 

 

 

↑cleaned our backyard for our swimming pool.

  プールの為に裏庭を掃除しました。

 

 

 

↑Sawdust looks like a carpet of our swimming pool.

  木屑はプールの絨毯のようです。

No comments:

Post a Comment