Friday, June 4, 2021

4th Jun. Play Pounding Steamed Rice 餅つきごっこだぞ

「Play Pounding Steamed Rice」

6月4日 餅つきごっこだぞ

 

 

 

 


↑It was raining in the morning so

  朝、雨が降っていたので、

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes in a storage room with stretching my back of knees.

  膝裏を伸ばしながら、納戸に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑I cleaned our backyard then

  裏庭をキレイにして、

 

 

 

↑drank coffee on my handmade rocking chair.

  手作りロッキングチェアでコーヒーを飲みました。

 

 

 

↑Lately Kaito plays the game of scissors-paper-rock on TV of a Japanese^style room by himself.

  最近Kaitoマンは和室のテレビのめざましじゃんけんを自分でやります。

 

 

 

↑On the trampoline Kaito played punding steamed rice with mallet golf stick haha.

  トランポリンの上でKaitoマンはマレットゴルフスティックを使って、餅つきごっこをしました。はっはっは

 

 

 

↑After that he hopped on one foot then

  それからけんけんをして、

 

 

 

↑waved hands to two commuter trains.

  2本の通勤電車に手を振りました。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed coloring pictures and karaoke.

  塗り絵とカラオケを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑We are short of mallet golf stick so I made 5 sticks. It’s better than nothing. I always make what we don’t have and we need.

  マレットゴルフのスティックが不足しているので5本作りました。これでも無いよりましでしょう。無い物は作ればいい!

 

 

 

↑Two of them are for my family.

  2本は家族用ですが・・・(笑)

 

 

 

↑Kaito likes it then

  Kaitoマンは気に入って、

 

 

 

↑played with it at a hall.

  廊下でプレイしました。

 

 

 

↑We received a lot of gifts from my aunt in Osaka.

  大阪の伯母からたくさんの贈り物をもらいました。

 

 

 

↑We watched tablet with Ted bear.

  テッドくまさんとタブレットを見ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment