Sunday, October 10, 2021

10th Oct. Slacklining, Burton Snowboard スラックライン・バートンのスノーボードだぞ

「Slacklining, Burton Snowboard」

10月10日 スラックライン・バートンのスノーボードだぞ

 

 

 

 


↑I dried clothes outside then

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑jogged along the disaster course.

  災害コース沿いの走りました。

 

 

 

↑After that I cut grass with mower.

  ビーバーで草を刈りました。

 

 

 

 

↑I prepared our farm to cultivate garlic.

  ニンニク栽培のために畑を準備しました。

 

 

 

↑Our mums is blooming soon.

  菊が咲き始めます。

 

 

 

↑I set up the security camera again.

  もう一度防犯カメラをセットしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito played at the kids’ park then

  Kaitoマンはキッズパークで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑challenged slacklining at last. He did it very well.

  ついにスラックラインに挑戦しました。とてもよく出来ました!

20211010_140056 Slack Line

https://youtu.be/0UxXE2Fj4nI

 

 

 

 

↑After that we went out for shopping.

  それから買い物に出かけました。

 

 

 

↑At the AEON mall, Tamami weighed Ichina on the scales. She was 2314g when she was born but now she is 3650g, 8 pounds.

  イオンモールでTamamiさんはTina姫の体重を測りました。生まれた時は2314gでしたが、今は3650gです。

 

 

 

↑Kaito and I played 3 games.

  KaitoマンとTorojiro先生は3つのゲームをしました。

GOPR0808 10 Oct. 2021 Minami Matsumoto AEON mall, Air Hockey

https://youtu.be/so76ws-PslY

GOPR0809 10 Oct. 2021 Minami Matsumoto AEON mall, Whack-A-Mole

https://youtu.be/duoBzaCnzV4

GOPR0810 10 Oct. 2021 Minami Matsumoto AEON mall, Let's Go Safari

https://youtu.be/SZ-5QqQgKYk

 

 

 

 

 

↑At SECOND STREET, we bought Kaito’s dress-up clothes for the gala day for boys of five and Burton snowboard.

  セカンドストリートでKaitoマン七五三の正装とバートンのスノボを買いました。

 

 

 

↑I had my hair cut.

  散髪しました。

 

 

 

↑It’s a collaborative snowboard of Burton and Doraemon. It cost US$60.

  このスノボはバートンとドラえもんのコラボです。藤子不二雄生誕80年を記念して作られたものだそうです。6,000円でした。バートンでは格安ですし、バインディングも高級な感じです。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched Anpanman at Osaka Station then

  Kaitoマンは大阪駅でアンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑put on the snowboard. He needs snowboard boots next.

  スノボを履きました。次はブーツが必要です。

 

 

 

↑Ted bear watched fart movies.

  テッドくまさんはおなら動画を見ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment