Monday, September 18, 2023

18th Sep. Succeed in backwards on a horizontal bar, Season Ticket 逆上がり成功・シーズン券だぞ

「Succeed in backwards on a horizontal bar, Season Ticket」

9月18日 逆上がり成功・シーズン券だぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑jogged via the statue of old guy with lion body.

  体がライオンのおっさん経由で走りました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I harvested vegetables

  その後、野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑met Ichina woke up,

  起きたTina姫に会って、

 

 

 

↑went downstairs together,

  下に一緒に降りて、

 

 

 

↑counted the morning glory flowers. 123 flowers were blooming.

  アサガオを数えました。123個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食の後、

 

 

 

↑Kaito practiced horizontal bar.

  Kaitoマンは鉄棒練習をしました。

MOV_3259 2023.09.18 Practicing backwards on a horizontal bar, almost


https://youtube.com/shorts/VltWnaq9qOw

 

 

 

↑When I was drying clothes,

  洗濯物を干している時、

 

 

 

↑Kaito succeeded backwards at last. You did it!!

  Kaitoマンはついに逆上がり成功しました。おめでとう!

MOV_3261☆☆☆ 2023.09.18 Practicing backwards on a horizontal bar, At last he succeeded it


https://youtu.be/SUYA-lh7cXo

 

 

 

↑Following that, I washed hoses of suction pump.

  それから、吸水ポンプのホースを洗いました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch,

  昼食後、

 

 

 

↑Ichina, Kaito and Tamami went shopping but

  Tina姫、Kaitoマン、Tamamiさんは買い物に行きましたが、

 

 

 

↑I stayed home because I had to buy season ticket of Nomugi-touge ski fields for Kaito & I, and had to buy kids’ season ticket for Kaito. Thanks to kids’ season ticket, Kaito can ski at 12 ski fields include Happo-one, Tsugaike for US$10 (US$1=\150). Amazing ticket!!

  Torojiro先生は家に残りました。野麦峠のシーズン券をKaitoマンとTorojiro先生(親子で27,000円!野麦峠最強!)、キッズシーズン券をKaitoマンに買わなければならなかったです。キッズシーズンチケットのお陰で、Kaitoマンは12のスキー場(なんと八方と栂池を含む)を1,500円で何度でも滑れるのです。信じられないチケットです。

 

 

 

↑After they came back home, Kaito practiced horizontal bar again. He succeeded it easily. He got hang of it! And Ichina was hanging from a horizontal bar.

  家に帰ってからKaitoマンはまた鉄棒練習をしました。簡単に成功しました。コツをつかみました!そしてTina姫は鉄棒にぶら下がっていました。

MOV_3286 ☆☆ 2023.09.18 Practicing backwards on a horizontal bar, Kaito succeeded it easily


https://youtube.com/shorts/kDZ8A-Q6LJI

MOV_3288 ☆☆ 2023.09.18 Practicing backwards on a horizontal bar, Kaito succeeded it easily


https://youtu.be/Cd8cIyR4uqQ

https://youtube.com/shorts/Jxk8ObHZSzk

 

 

 

↑Ichina and I watched passing freight train “Blue Thunder”,

  Tina姫とTorojiro先生は通過する貨物列車ブルーサンダーを見て、

 

 

 

↑we ate dinner,

  夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment