Thursday, September 28, 2023

28th Sep. Waterproof Spray, Bread 防水スプレー・パンだぞ

「Waterproof Spray, Bread」

9月28日 防水スプレー・パンだぞ

 

 


↑I sprayed Kaito’s new shoes with waterproofing spray at 4 AM.

  早朝4時、防水スプレーをKaitoマンの新しい靴にかけました。

 


 

 

↑It was raining lightly so I dried clothes inside.

  小雨が降っていたので、室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables then

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑counted the number of morning flowers. 125 flowers were blooming.

  アサガオを数えました。125個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up and ate breakfast. Ichina was still sleeping.

  Kaitoマンは起きて朝食を食べ、Tina姫はまだ眠っていました。

 

 

 

↑They are celebrating Kaito’s school’s 150th anniversary of founding. Kaito drew his favorite place of his school.

  Kaitoマンの学校は創立150周年を迎えます。お気に入りの場所を描きました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up then watched passing limited express Azusa with me at a balcony.

  Tina姫は起きて、Torojiro先生とバルコニーで通過する特急あずさを見ました。

 

 

 

↑She was spoiled child this morning.

  今朝は甘えん坊でした。

 

 

 

↑Kaito walked to the meeting place because it was raining.

  Kaitoマンは雨が降っていたので、集合場所まで歩いていきました。 

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通りに見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Tamami went out for lunch with grandmother. They like bread.

  Tina姫とTamamiさんはばあばとランチに出かけました。パン好きです。

 

 

 

↑At school, we removed the big honey comb.

  学校でデカい蜂の巣を取り除きました。

 

 

 

↑I made accessory case with students.

  生徒と小物入れを作りました。

 

 

 

↑I had a school bus duty today.

  今日はスクールバス当番でした。

 

 

 

↑At the meeting, we decided the team of off-campus activities courses.

  会議で校外学習コースのメンバーを決めました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina and Kaito were brushing their teeth.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫とKaitoマンは歯を磨いていました。

 

 

 

↑we played until bath time and

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑played after bath time,

  お風呂の後も遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment