Tuesday, September 12, 2023

12th Sep. Anpanman Mop & Roller Mop, Jump from the table アンパンマンモップとローラーモップ・いくまーすだぞ

「Anpanman Mop & Roller Mop, Jump from the table」

9月12日 アンパンマンモップとローラーモップ・いくまーすだぞ

 


↑I dried clothes outside,

  洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then harvted vegetables.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑After that, we counted the number of morning glory flowers in bloom. 59 flowers were blooming.

  その後、アサガオを数えました。59個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑We ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito prepared for school then

  Kaitoマンは学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina watched Anpanman then

  Tina姫はアンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑saw me off with holding Anpanman mop.

  アンパンマンモップを持って見送ってくれました。

 

 

 

↑After I left home, Ichina used roller mop.

  Torojiro先生が出てから、Tina姫は普通のローラーモップを使いました。

 

 

 

↑At school, I enjoyed Kimball and

  学校でキンボールを生徒たちと楽しんで、

 

 

 

↑worked hard with students.

  一生懸命働きました。

 

 

 

↑We have a demonstration class tomorrow but I let the teaching trainee came back home early as usual because wanted him to rest his body and come to school refreshingly for students.

  明日研究授業ですが、いつも通り早く帰ってもらいました。体を休めて生徒たちのために爽やかに学校に来てもらいたいからです。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

↑played until bath time and

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑Ichina jumped from the living table.

  Tina姫はリビングのテーブルから飛びました。「いきまーす!」はKaitoマンが脚立から飛ぶ時の掛け声ですが、活用せず「いくまーす!」になります(笑)

MOV_2898 2023.09.12 Ichina jumps from the living table


https://youtu.be/mvBo6dupqpg

MOV_2899☆ 2023.09.12 Ichina and Kaito jump from the living table


https://youtu.be/kX4f37U1CQg

 

 

 

↑Finally, watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  最後に、まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment