Friday, September 15, 2023

15th Sep. Messages 寄せ書きだぞ

「Messages」

9月15日 寄せ書きだぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑filled two swimming pools because we might be able to enjoy Water World again.

  2つのプールを満水にしました。またウォーターワールドを楽しめるかも知れなかったからです。

 

 

 

↑After that, I harvested vegetables then

  その後、野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside.

  洗濯物を外に干しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up then counted the number of morning glory flowers. 115 flowers were blooming. That was a new record. Over 100!!!

  Tina姫は起きて、アサガオを数えました。115個咲いていました。新記録です!100以上~!!

 

 

 

↑We ate breakfast together,

  一緒に朝食を食べて、

 

 

 


↑Kaito prepared for school then

  Kaitoマンは学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him here as usual.

  いつも通りに見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina watched Chii kawa characters on TV then saw me off.

  Tina姫はめざましテレビでちいかわを見て、見送ってくれました。

 

 

 

↑We made a lot of products for our cultural festival.

  文化祭に向けてたくさんの製品を作りました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch,

  昼食後、

 

 

 

↑Ichina brushed her teeth,

  Tina姫は歯を磨いて、

 

 

 

↑put on her shoes,

  靴を履いて、

 

 

 

↑went out then played with an umbrella.

  外に出て傘で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito won the prize and got the tote bag.

  Kaitoマンはまけんグミの懸賞に当たり、トートバッグを手に入れました。

 

 

 

↑It was the last day of teaching practice. We gave him our massages.

  教育実習最終日でした。寄せ書きを渡しました。

 

 

 

↑Thank you for coming to our classroom. I gave him No. 516 YAMANEKO. You did very well and please be a good teacher.

  うちのクラスに来てくれてありがとうございました。大変よくやってくれました。良い先生になってくださいね。山ネコNo.516を渡しました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, one of my colleague bought short cake. We consoled our hard work.

  それから同僚の先生がケーキを買ってきて、ハードな一週間を慰労しました。

 

 

 

↑I left school slightly later than usual.

  いつもより少し遅く帰りました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, they had already finished dinner so I played with them until bath time then

  家に帰った時すでに夕食を終えていたので、お風呂の時間まで遊び、

 

 

 

↑I ate dinner.

  夕食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑After that I took a bath, we watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  その後、Torojiro先生も風呂に入り、まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment