Monday, September 4, 2023

4th Sep. Anpanman Mop アンパンマンモップだぞ

「Anpanman Mop」

9月4日 アンパンマンモップだぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside because it was raining.

  雨が降っていたので洗濯物を室内に干しました。

 

 

 

↑After I harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫した後、

 

 

 

↑I ate breakfast with Ichina, Kaito and Tamami.

  Tina姫、Kaitoマン、Tamamiさんと朝食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito counted wild morning glory flowers and we found 71 flowers in bloom.

  Kaitoマンは野生のアサガオを数え、71個咲いているのを見つけました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, Kaito and I walked to the meeting place and

  KaitoマンとTorojiro先生は集合場所まで歩いて行き、

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通りの場所でKaitoマンを見送りました。

 

 

 

↑I saw Ichina mopping with Anpanman mop then went to school.

  Tina姫がアンパンマンモップをしているのを見て学校に行きました。

 

 

 

↑The equipment, working for baby Ichina, finished its role.

  赤ちゃんTina姫の為に働いていた用具は役目を終えました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Tamami went shopping to Watahan supermarket. Ichina likes this shopping cart.

  Tina姫とTamamiさんは綿半へ買い物に行きました。Tina姫は、このショッピングカートが好きです。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed ball-pass relay at P.E class. It’s connected to Kimball.

  ボールパスリレーをしました。これはキンボールに繋がります。

 

 

 

↑After I came back home, Ichina watched Blue Thunder, freight train, with me and

  家に帰った後、Tina姫はTorojiro先生とブルーサンダー貨物列車を見て、

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched tablet PC.

 Kaitoマンはタブレットを見ました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

 一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

 お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

 まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment