Wednesday, September 6, 2023

6th Sep. Anpanman Hat アンパンマン帽子だぞ

「Anpanman Hat」

9月6日 アンパンマン帽子だぞ

 

 


 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑We counted the number of morning glory flowers. 69 flowers were blooming.

  アサガオの花を数えました。69個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

↑we ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑Kaito prepared for school,

  Kaitoマンは学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通りに見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina watched Anpanman,

  Tina姫はアンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑cleaned rooms with Anpanman mop.

  アンパンマンモップで部屋掃除して、

 

 

 

↑weeded grass at a yard with Tamami.

  Tamamiさんと庭の草取りをして、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch then

  昼食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑went out for shopping.

  買い物に出かけました。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed Kimball with the big ball.

  大きなボールでキンボールを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑After I came back home, I took Ichina to a balcony then watched Blue Thunder, freight train.

  家に帰ってから、Tina姫をバルコニーに連れて行き、ブルーサンダー貨物列車を見ました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito played with building blocks.

  Kaitoマンはブロックで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together then

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time.

  お風呂の時間まで遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Sometimes, Ichina use this Anpanman chair as an Anpanman hat.

  たまにTina姫はアンパンマンのイスを帽子として使います(笑)

 

 

 

↑Finally, we watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  最後にまいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment