Tuesday, September 26, 2023

26th Sep. Sky Park, Grapes スカイパーク・ブドウだぞ

「Sky Park, Grapes」

9月26日 スカイパーク・ブドウだぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools, watered plants then dried clothes outside.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、洗濯物を外に干しました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I counted the number of morning glory flowers. 204 flowers were blooming.

  その後、アサガオを数えました。204個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑It’s getting cooler so harvest is lower than in summer.

  涼しくなっているので、夏に比べて収穫が減っています。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up late because his school is closed except for one classroom which had a special lesson.

  Kaitoマンは遅くに起きました。学校が休みだからです。教育課程に当たっているクラスのみ登校です。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食の後、



↑They went shopping with grandparents,

  彼らはじいじばあばと買い物に行き、

 

 

 

↑visited Sky Park then had a good time.

  スカイパークで楽しい時間を過ごしました。

 

 

 

↑She has a good balance ability.

  Tina姫はバランスが良いです。

1695708496206 2023.09.26 Sky Park, Ichina is walking on the wooden play equipment 1


https://youtube.com/shorts/A0iebta5bx4

1695708508031 2023.09.26 Sky Park, Ichina is walking on the wooden play equipment 2


https://youtube.com/shorts/h0BiivMVDmg

 

 

 

↑In the evening, we received a gift. One of our neighbors has a vineyard.

  夕方ぶどうをいただきました。ご近所さんの1人がブドウ園をやっているのです。

 

 

 

↑We played baseball at P.E.

  体育で野球をしました。

 

 

 

↑I worked until late.

  遅くまで働きました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, they had already finished dinner. We played a little.

  家に帰った時、すでに皆は夕食を終えていました。少し遊びました。

 

 

 

↑After bath, we watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  お風呂の後、まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment