Thursday, September 14, 2023

14th Sep. Wash Hands 手を洗うぞ

「Wash Hands」

9月14日 手を洗うぞ

 

 


↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes outside then

  洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Although, Kaito was still sleeping, Ichina woke up then

  Kaitoマンはまだ眠っていましたが、Tina姫は起きて、

 

 

 

↑counted the number of morning glory flowers with me. 88 flowers were blooming.

  Torojiro先生とアサガオを数えました。88個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑She can wash her hands by herself.

  自分で手を洗えます。

 

 

 

↑After that, we ate breakfast,

  その後、朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑walked to the end of our site then

  敷地の端まで歩いて行き、

 

 

 

↑Kaito dashed to the meeting place.

  Kaitoマンは集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通りに見送りました。

 

 

 

↑When I left for school, Ichina was roller mopping.

  家を出る時、Tina姫はローラーモップをしていました。

 

 

 

↑I made our products with my students for the sale at the school festival.

  文化祭の販売に向けて、生徒たちと製品を作りました。

 

 

 

↑I received photos from Tamami. They were playing at the kids’ park.

  Tamamiさんから写真を受け取りました。キッズパークで遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑I divided students into 4 P.E groups.

  生徒たちを体育の4つのグループに分けました。

 

 

 

↑After school, we made message for teaching trainee. He will finish teaching practice tomorrow.

  放課後、教育実習生への寄せ書きを作りました。明日教育実習を終えます。

 

 

 

↑On the way back home, I stopped at the railway crossing and watched the limited express Shinano.

  帰りに踏み切りで停まり、特急しなのを見ました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina and Kaito finished dinner and started playing at dining kitchen.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫とKaitoマンは夕食を終え、ダイニングキッチンで遊び始めました。

 

 

 

↑We played at a living room until bath room.

  お風呂の時間まで居間で遊びました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina jumped from the living table.

  Tina姫は居間のテーブルから飛びました。「いくまーす」と言います(笑)

 

 

 

↑Finally, we watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  最後にまいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment