Monday, September 11, 2023

11th Sep. No Student 生徒なしだぞ

「No Student」

9月11日 生徒なしだぞ

 

 

 





↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants before Ichina and Kaito woke up.

  Tina姫、Kaitoマンが起きる前に、防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I harvested vegetables then

  その後、野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑Kaito counted the number of morning glory flowers in bloom. 73 flowers were blooming.

  Kaitoマンはアサガオを数えました。73個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was still sleeping when we were eating breakfast.

  朝食を食べている時、Tina姫はまだ眠っていました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, Kaito prepared for school then

  それからKaitoマンは学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通り見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina ate breakfast, watched Anpanman, saw me off then

  Tina姫は朝食を食べて、アンパンマンを見て、Torojiro先生を見送って、

 

 

 

↑went out and weeded grass with Tamami.

  外に出て、Tamamiさんと草取りをしました。

 

 

 

↑We had planned annual vacation today to make support plan for each student.

  生徒一人一人の支援計画を作るための計画休業でした。

 

 

 

↑I finished it before 1 PM then

  1時前に終えて、

 

 

 

↑taught teaching trainee something about his demonstration class this week.

  教育実習生に今週の研究授業について色々教えました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina and Kaito were watching Anpanman.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫とKaitoマンはアンパンマンを見ていました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC then went to bed. We haven’t watched fart movies for a long time.

  タブレットを見て寝ました。久しぶりにおなら動画を見ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment