Friday, September 1, 2023

1st Sep. Street Guidance 街頭指導だぞ

「Street Guidance」

9月1日 街頭指導だぞ

 

 

 


↑In the early morning, I dried clothes outside,

  早朝洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables then

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑filled the swimming pools with river water.

  川水でプールを満水にしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up then

  Kaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

↑counted wild morning glory flowers in bloom. There were 32 flowers.

  野生のアサガオを数えました。32個咲いていました。

 

 

 

↑We ate breakfast,

  朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito prepared for school,

  学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑walked to the end of our site.

  敷地の端まで歩いて行き、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I couldn’t saw him off at the usual place but

  いつもの場所では見送らず、

 

 

 

↑saw him off at the crossing. I took charge of street guidance duty of his school today.

  この交差点で見送りました。今日はKaitoマン学校の街頭指導係でした。

 

 

 

↑He was walking while being careful about traffic.

  Kaitoマンは交通に気を付けながら歩いていました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina weeded grass at our yard,

  Tina姫は庭で草を取って、

 

 

 

↑played a swing then

  ブランコをして、

 

 

 

↑ate lunch.

  昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑I enjoyed bowling with students at school.

  学校で生徒たちとボウリングを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was watching Anpanman and

  家に帰った時、Tina姫はアンパンマンを見ていて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito was watching tablet PC.

  Kaitoマンはタブレットを見ていました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then they went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て、彼らは寝ました。

 

 

 

↑I helped my friend Justin to buy BANDAI figures. He cannot buy it in HK.

  香港人のJustinさんの買い物の手伝いをしました。バンダイフィギュアを彼の国では買えないのです。

No comments:

Post a Comment