Thursday, September 21, 2023

21st Sep. In the box 箱の中だぞ

「In the box」

9月21日 箱の中だぞ


 



↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑The new spot air conditioner is working well.

  新しいスポットエアコンは良く機能します。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was standing on her baby bed and Kaito was in the box of the spot air conditioner.

  Tina姫はベッドに立っていて、Kaitoマンはスポットエアコンの箱の中に入っていました。

 

 

 

↑We counted the number of morning glory flowers. 151 flowers were blooming. It was new record.

  アサガオを数えました。151個咲いていました。新記録でした。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食の後、

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables,

  野菜を収穫して、

 

 

 

↑prepared for school.

  学校準備をしました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito walked to the end of our lot then

  Kaitoマンは敷地の端まで歩いて行き、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通りに見送りました。

 

 

 

↑I played with Ichina a little then went to school.

  Tina姫と少し遊んで学校へ行きました。

 

 

 

↑I worked as usual.

  いつも通り働きました。

 

 

 

↑I use my blower to inflate Kimball because the electric air pump was broken.

  電動空気入れが壊れたので、自分のブロアを使ってキンボールを膨らませます。

 

 

 

↑We made accessory cases with craft tape.

  クラフトテープで小物入れを作りました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina walked to me.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫が歩いてきました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食の後、

 

 

 

↑We played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment