Saturday, September 16, 2023

16th Sep. I cut copper tube 銅管を切ったぞ

「I cut copper tube」

9月16日 銅管を切ったぞ

 

 

↑I checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑jogged along the statue of old guy with lion body.

  体がライオンのおっさん経由で走りました。

 

 

 

↑I harvested vegetables. Today I got 2 balls of cabbage.

  野菜を収穫しました。今日は2玉のキャベツが獲れました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was playing at a living room.

  Tina姫は居間で遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑When I was mowing, accidentally, I cut copper tube by mower. Kerosene gushed out! I closed the main valve then called the vendor but they didn’t answer the phone maybe because it was 3 consecutive holidays.

 I called to my favorite shop, PLUS ONE, thanks to the explanation from the staff, I decided to repair it by myself, haha.

  草刈りをしている時、ビーバーで灯油の銅線を切ってしまいました。灯油が噴き出しました・・・。元栓を閉めて、業者に電話しましたが出ませんでした・・・。3連休だからでしょう・・・。

 お気に入りの店プラスワンに電話しました。スタッフの説明のお陰で、自分で修理することにしました。

 

 

 

↑We counted the number of morning glory flowers. 108 flowers were blooming.

  アサガオを数えました。108個咲いていました。




↑Kaito and Ichina touched water of swimming pools then felt it’s too cold.

  KaitoマンとTina姫はプールの水を触って、冷たすぎ・・・と感じました。

 

 

 

↑We couldn’t enjoy Water World but enjoyed kids’ park.

  ウォーターワールドは楽しめませんでしたが、キッズパークを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina sit on my handmade rocking chair and stood once.

  Tina姫は手作りロッキングチェアに座り、一度立ちました!

 

 

 

↑Around 11:30 AM, Kaito and I visited PLUS ONE and bought the part to repair copper tube.

  11時半頃、KaitoマンとTorojiro先生はプラスワンに行って、銅線修理のパーツを買いました。

 

 

 

↑After that, Kaio practiced batting then

  その後、Kaitoマンはバッティング練習をして、

MOV_3121 2023.09.16 Batting Cage 1


https://youtu.be/utd9GmJWld0

 

 

 

↑enjoyed coin games a little. Kaito got Mikey doll. The amusement park is very close to PLUS ONE.

  メダルゲームを少し楽しみました。Kaitoマンはマイッキー人形をゲットしました。四角マイッキーは珍しいので欲しかったそうです。アミューズメントパークはプラスワンのすぐ近くなのです。

 

 

 

↑After lunch,

  昼食の後、

 

 

 

↑I repaired the tube. I found that I need another part because the end of the tube connected to the kerosene tank also need repair.

  管を修理しました。切った部分だけでなく、灯油タンクに繋がっている管の端も修理が必要だったのです。グネグネ動かしているうちに亀裂が入ったのか…。

 

 

 

↑In the afternoon, we went out for shopping. First, Kaito practiced batting again.

  午後、買い物に出かけました。最初Kaitoマンはまたバッティング練習をしました。

MOV_3134☆☆☆ 2023.09.16 Batting Cage 2, The last ball, someone's ball hits Kaito's ball, he was supposed to hit


https://youtu.be/fU_AzZPJaWs

↑Miracle happened!

  奇跡です!!

 


↑Following that, I walked to PLUS ONE and bought the extra part.

  それから、Torojiro先生はプラスワンまで歩いて行って、パーツを買いました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I met up with Ichina, Kaito and Tamami at Watahan supermarket.

  その後、綿半で買い物をしているTina姫、Kaitoマン、Tamamiさんと会いました。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed bingo game then went back home.

  ビンゴゲームを楽しんで家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito played at the kids’ park and

  Tina姫とKaitoマンはキッズパークで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑I repaired the copper tube completely. We can take a bath tonight!

  Torojiro先生は銅管を完全に修理しました。これで今晩お風呂に入れます!

 

 

 

↑After dinner,

  夕食後、

 

 

 

↑we played at a living room until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで居間で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched fart movies then went to bed.

  おなら動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment