Thursday, September 7, 2023

7th Sep. Just in case 念のためだぞ

「Just in case」

9月7日 念のためだぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes outside in the early morning,

  早朝洗濯物を外に干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants,

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、

 

 

 

↑filled swimming pools with river water then

  川水でプールを満水にして、

 

 

 

↑harvested vegetables.

  野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up then

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、

 

 

 

MOV_2537 2023.09.07 Kaito is walking on the wall


https://youtu.be/ZyYb31bKafQ

↑counted wild morning glory flowers in bloom. There were 51 flowers.

  野生のアサガオを数えました。51個ありました。


 

 

 

↑We ate breakfast together,

  一緒に朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑Kaito prepared for school then

  Kaitoマンは学校準備をして、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place. It might be raining so Kaito brought an umbrella just in case.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。雨が降りそうだったので、念のため傘を持っていきました。

 

 

 

↑He walks for 40 minutes (one way) every day to get to school, so there is high probability of getting caught in the rain on the way.

  Kaitoマンは毎日学校まで片道40分歩くので道中雨にうたれる確率が高いのです。

 

 

 

↑After that, Ichina watched Anpanman and

  その後、Tina姫はアンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑cleaned rooms with Anpanman mop.

  アンパンマンモップで部屋を掃除しました。

 

 

 

↑I enjoyed Kimball with my students.

  生徒たちとキンボールを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back home, I stopped at the railway crossing then watched the limited express Shinano.

  帰り道に踏み切りに停まって、特急しなのを見ました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, I took Ichina to a balcony then watched Blue Thunder, freight train.

  家に帰って、Tina姫をバルコニーに連れて行き、ブルーサンダー貨物列車を見ました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we watched Anpanman,

  それからアンパンマンを見て、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑Ichina wore an Anpanman had, chair, until bath time,

  Tina姫はお風呂の時間までアンパンマンの帽子(いす)をかぶって、

 

 

 

↑watched batting movie then went to bed.

  バッティング動画を見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment