Monday, September 25, 2023

25th Sep. Press the button ボタンを押すぞ

「Press the button」

9月25日 ボタンを押すぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes outside,

  外に洗濯物を干して、



↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants then harvested vegetables.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやって、野菜を収穫しました。

 

 

 

↑After breakfast,

  朝食後、

 

 

 

↑we counted the morning glory flowers. 211 flowers were blooming. Record updated.

  アサガオを数えました。211個咲いていました。記録更新!!

 

 

 

↑Kaito walked to the end of our site then

  Kaitoマンは敷地の端まで歩いて行き、

 

 

 

↑dashed to the meeting place.

  集合場所までダッシュで行きました。

 

 

 

↑I saw him off here as usual.

  いつも通りに見送りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina woke up when I left for school.

  Tina姫はTorojiro先生が学校に行く時に起きました。

 

 

 

↑We enjoyed baseball game at P.E class.

  体育で野球を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑In the afternoon, I made accessory case with students.

  午後は生徒と小物入れを作りました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina was watching Anpanman and Kaito was watching Asian Games.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫はアンパンマンを見ていて、Kaitoマンはアジア大会を見ていました。

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner,

  夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time. Ichina tried to change the channel of TV. No matter how much she presses the button, the channel doesn’t change because it’s not a remote but an Anpanman toy.

  お風呂の時間まで遊びました。Tina姫はテレビのチャンネルを変えようとしました。どれだけボタンを押してもチャンネルは変わりません。それはリモコンではなくアンパンマンのおもちゃだからです(笑)

 

 

 

↑watched Maizen Sisters then went to bed.

  まいぜんシスターズを見て寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment