Monday, May 31, 2021

31st May. Azumino City, Handmade Swimming Pool 安曇野・手作りプールだぞ

「Azumino City, Handmade Swimming Pool」

5月31日 安曇野・手作りプールだぞ

 

 

 

 


↑I dried clothes outside then

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑drank coffee on the handmade rocking chair then

  手作りロッキングチェアでコーヒーを飲んで、

 

 

 

↑watered plants.

  植物に水をあげました。

 

 

 

↑We visited Azumino city then had a periodic medical check-up.

  安曇野へ行き定期健診を受けました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we visited AEON mall and

  帰りにイオンモールに行き、

 

 

 

↑I visited my favorite Chinese noodles restaurant in Azumino but they saved me only one clove of garlic. I won’t come here any more.

  安曇野のお気に入りのラーメン屋に来ました・・・が!!頼んだニンニクは1かけらでした。もう2度と来ることはないでしょう。このラーメン屋、落ちぶれたものです。

 

 

 

↑Following that we visited Nambu park.

  それから南部公園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑First Kaito couldn’t play on the steepest slide.

  最初Kaitoマンは一番急な滑り台ができませんでした。

 

 

 

↑After few minutes,

  数分後、

 

 

 

↑Kaito did it at last. Good job!

  Kaitoマンはついにやれました。よくできました!

 

 

 

↑We visited the city hall then went back home.

  市役所に寄って、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑I planted bittter melon.

  ゴーヤを植えました。

 

 

 

↑I received materials of handmade swimming pool from my aquaintance working for the civil engineering and construction industry.

  土木業に携わる知り合いから手作りプールの材料を受け取りました。

 

 

 

↑Finally we watched passing trains from our balcony.

  最後にバルコニーから通過電車を見ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment