Saturday, May 29, 2021

29th May. Throwing 投げるぞ

「Throwing」

5月29日 投げるぞ

 

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes outside,

  外に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑drank coffee,

  コーヒーを飲んで、

 

 

 

↑saw the dead snake then

  死んだヘビを見て、

 

 

 

↑started jogging to the Enrei mountain pass.

  塩嶺峠へ走って行きました。

 

 

 

↑After I watched the scenery from the observation deck,

  展望台で景色を見た後、

 

 

 

↑I took the course of Nakasendo highway and

  旧中山道コースと

 

 

 

↑the course of vacation houses area.

  別荘地コースを選びました。

 

 

 

↑I passed the spa and mallet golf field. I will play mallet golf together with Kaito here soon.

  この温泉とマレットゴルフ場を通過しました。そのうちKaitoマンとここでマレットゴルフをするでしょう。

 

 

 

↑Our house looks very tiny in the nature.

  大自然の中で我が家は小さく見えます。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Kaito and Tamami went for a short walk.

  家に帰った時、KaitoマンとTamamiさんがちょっと散歩に出かけました。

 

 

 

↑When I was watering plants they came back then

  植物に水をあげている時に、KaitoマンとTamamiさんが帰ってきて、

 

 

 

↑I removed stones at our backyard.

  裏庭の石を取り除きました。

 

 

 

↑To remove stones we need to throw them so I taught how to throw stones. In general we are not allowed to throw stones because it’s dangerous, but we can throw stones all we want here. I have to throw them to clean our backyard haha.

  石を取り除く為に、石を投げる必要があるので、Kaitoマンに石の投げ方を教えました。一般的に石投げは危ないのでやってはいけませんが、ここでは心ゆくまで石が投げられます。と言うより裏庭をきれいにする為に投げなければなりません!

 我が家から投げ誤って、ご近所さんの家に石を当てて迷惑をかける為には100m投げる強肩が必要です!がんばれKaitoマン!投げ誤って100m飛ぶのなら、しっかり指先にひっかかった時には200m飛んでるな。そうなれた時には胸を張って謝りにいくぞ!!

 

 

↑After that we burned dead trees and dry grasses at our yard and backyard.

  その後、庭と裏庭で枯れ木と草を焼きました。

 

 

 

↑Following that we went shopping and

  それから買い物と

 

 

 

↑visited the park I found when I visited Kiritou mountain. This is a small park but there are enough playground equipments for Kaito. In addition here is rural district so only a few kids come here.

  霧訪山を訪れた時に見つけた公園に行きました。小さい公園ですがKaitoマンにとって十分な遊具があります。さらにここは田舎なのでほんの少しの子どもしかここに来ません。

 

 

 

↑Luckily we can watch one train twice or three times at the park because the railway is curving here.

  都合よく、ここではある電車が2回3回と見られます。線路が曲がっているからです。

 

 

 

↑When we came back home, we burned dead trees again.

  帰った時、再び枯れ木を焼きました。

No comments:

Post a Comment