Sunday, May 2, 2021

2nd May. Edible Wild Plants 山菜だぞ

「Edible Wild Plants」

5月2日 山菜だぞ

 

 

 

 


↑I jogged to Enrei mountain pass in the morning.

  朝塩嶺峠まで走りました。

 

 

 

↑I couldn’t see Mt. Fuji today.

  今日は富士山が見られませんでした。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I took the course of Nakasendou Highway.

  帰りは旧中山道を通りました。

 

 

 

↑After the highway, I found the new course.

  旧中山道の後、新しいコースを見つけました。

 

 

 

↑It leads to my usual course.

  いつものコースに繋がっています。

 

 

 

↑Tamami made the original carp streamers bread.

  Tamamiさんがオリジナルの鯉のぼりパンを作りました。

 

 

 

↑Since it’s Golden Week, 5 straight holiday, I have time so I drank drip coffee at the room for rocking chairs.

  ゴールデンウィークで時間があるので、ドリップコーヒーをロッキングチェア部屋で飲みました。

 

 

 

↑We cleaned a backyard together with Tamami’s father.

  裏庭をじいじと一緒にきれいにしました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch,

  昼食後

 

 

 

↑We finished it.

  終わりました。

 

 

 

↑After that I removed the great many stones, I threw over a fence, and carried them to the other place.

  それから、フェンス越しにへ投げたたくさんの石を取り除き、他の場所に運びました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito picked flowers of a double flowering cherry tree on a light truck and gave them to Tamami’s mother.

  Kaitoマンは軽トラの上で八重桜の花を摘み、ばあばにあげました。。

 

 

 

↑Following that we carried fertile soil.

  それから肥えた土を運びました。

 

 

 

↑After that our neighbor Mr. Komatsu took us to the excellent place not many people know about.

  それから隣のKomatsuのおっちゃんが穴場へ連れて行ってくれました。

 

 

 

↑After 10 minutes walk, we got to the place. We can pick up Acanthopanax sciadophylloides.

  10分後、その場所に着きました。コシアブラが獲れます。お寺の土地ですが自由に獲っていいそうです。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, we walked along the railroad leads to Gaikocchan Station.

  帰りに、がいこっちゃん駅に通じる線路を歩いて帰りました。

No comments:

Post a Comment