Saturday, May 22, 2021

22nd May. Arei Shrine Ruins 阿禮神社旧跡だぞ

「Arei Shrine Ruins」

5月22日 阿禮神社旧跡だぞ

 

 




↑The game of “”scissors-paper-rock point on TV reached 200.

  めざましじゃんけんポイントが200に達しました。Kaitoマンがじゃんけんが好きで参加するようになったからでしょうか。

 

 

 

 

 

↑I jogged to Enrei mountain pass as usual.

  いつものように塩嶺峠まで走りました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I took the new course to

  帰り道に新しい道を選びました。

 

 

 

↑the ruins of Arei Shrine. The present Arei Shrine is near our previous house but its ruins is near Enrei mountain pass.

  阿禮神社旧跡への道です。今の阿禮神社は前の家の近くですが、旧跡は塩嶺峠近くにあります。明らかにヤバイ所です。

 

 

 

↑Although I got to the place very close to the ruins, I couldn’t find it.

  歩いて1分の所まで行きましたが、見つけられませんでした・・・。

 

 

 

↑Maybe next time I can get there or accutually nothing there.

  多分次回たどり着けます。または実際何もないかですね・・・。

 

 

 

↑Today, I jogged more than 14 miles.

  今日は20km以上走りました。朝食前にしては走った方です。

 

 

 

↑After that I drank coffee on my handmade rocking chair then

  それから手作りロッキングチェアでコーヒーを飲んで、

 

 

 

↑painted my handmade long stake.

  長い手作り杭を塗りました。

 

 

 

↑I set up the illumination light near the long slide.

  イルミネーションライトを長い滑り台の近くに設置しました。

 

 

 

 

↑We played at the kids’ park then

  キッズパークで遊んで

 

 

 

↑went out for shopping and

  買い物と

 

 

 

 

↑Tamami’s birthday party at Cannery Row.

  キャナリーロウでのTamamiさんの誕生日会の為に外出しました。

 

 

 

 

↑We had a great time there.

  素晴らしい時間を過ごしました。

 

 

 

 

↑Kaito likes Anpanman and looks like Anpanman.

  Kaitoマンはアンパンマン好きで、アンパンマンに似ています。

No comments:

Post a Comment