Monday, May 17, 2021

17th May. Sushi 寿司だぞ

「Sushi」

5月17日 寿司だぞ

 

 

 

 




↑It was raining heavily so

  激しく雨が降っていたので、

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside.

  室内に洗濯物を干しました。

 

 

 

↑When I was drinking coffee,

  コーヒーを飲んでいる時、

 

 

 

↑Kaito was lying down on the floor.

  Kaitoマンは床に寝転がっていました。

 

 

 

↑We only bounced on the trampoline because it was still raining.

  まだ雨が降っていたので、トランポリンで弾んだだけでした。

 

 

 

↑When Kaito waved his hand to two commuter train it stopped raining.

  Kaitoマンが2本の通勤電車に手を振る時、雨がやみました。

 

 

 

↑He went to nursery school via a puddle course.

  水溜まり経由で保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑We jogged in the morning,

  朝走って、

 

 

 

↑practiced electric screw drivers,

  電動ドライバーの練習をして、

 

 

 

↑took photos of our products for an advertisement of the sale.

  販売広告の為に製品の写真を撮りました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I visited Kappa Sushi Restaurant, meet up with Mr. Kamikura, who is a woodworker, then

  仕事の後、かっぱ寿司で木工職人のKamikuraさんに会って、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed All-You-Can-Eat course.

  寿司食べ放題を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑I ate 50 plaetes of sushi.

  50皿程食べました。

 

 

 

↑On the way back, I saw the train that I haven’t seen before.

  帰りに見かけたことのない電車を見ました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito looks like Anpanman but he likes Anpannman’s enemy Baikinman.

  Kaitoマンはアンパンマンに似ていますが、本人はばいきんまんが好きです。

No comments:

Post a Comment