Monday, May 25, 2020

25th Mar. Premium Course プレミアムコースだぞ

「Premium Course」
5月25日 プレミアムコースだぞ







↑Kaito played at the kids’ park then
  Kaitoマンはキッズパークで遊んで




↑saw Tamami off as usual.
  いつも通りTamamiさんを見送りました。




↑We waved hands to two commuter trains.
  2本の通勤電車に手を振りました。





↑On the way to school, I visited the city hall then moved a certificate of residence to the huge house.
  学校への行き道、市役所を訪れ、住民票を移しました。





↑The finishing of our classroom aim was done with glue spray.
  学級目標の仕上げは、スプレーのりでした。




↑I painted my nameplate in the Roman alphabet gold.
  ローマ字タイプの表札を金に塗装しました。





 
↑After work, I met up with Mr. Kamikura who is a woodworker at Kappa Sushi restaurant.
  仕事の後、木工職人のKamikuraさんとかっぱ寿司で待ち合わせました。






↑We chose its premium course for the first time.
  初めてプレミアムコースを選びました。






↑We can take these expensive plates all we want.
  これらの高い皿が自由に取れます。






↑Wow!
  おぉ~~





↑Luxurious!
  豪華豪華!




 
↑We took more than 50 plates as usual.
  いつも通り50皿以上取りました。






 
↑On the way back, I shopped at my favorite shop, PLUS ONE.
  帰りにプラスワンで買い物しました。






↑Kaito was crawling with Anpanman.
  Kaitoマンはアンパンマンとハイハイしていました。

No comments:

Post a Comment