Wednesday, January 8, 2025

8th Jan. 2025 Campfire キャンプファイヤーだぞ

「Campfire」

1月8日 キャンプファイヤーだぞ

 

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑saw Tamami off

  Tamamiさんを見送って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC,

  タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to Ichina’s nursery school first then

  まずTina姫の保育園に行って、

 

 

 

↑went to Kaito’s children’s center.

  Kaitoマンの児童館に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I started working this year. When we were cleaning woodwork classroom, we found a large amount of unnecessary lumber so

  今年の仕事を始めました。木工室を掃除している時、大量の不要な材木を見つけました。なので・・・

 

 

 

↑I came back home around noon, changed car to the light dump truck then brought lumber to our house.

  昼頃家に帰って、軽ダンプに乗り換え、材木を家に持ち帰りました。

 

 

 

↑After work, I dropped lumber off at a yard then

  仕事の後、材木を庭に下ろして、

 

 

 

↑started campfire.

  キャンプファイヤーを始めました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito wanted to see it up close so

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは近くで見たかったので、

 

 

 

↑we went out. They said it’s beautiful and warm.

  外に出ました。キレイで温かいと言いました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we played at Japanese-style rooms,

  それから和室で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment