Friday, January 17, 2025

17th Jan. 2025 Eat in my car 車の中で食事するぞ

「Eat in my car」

1月17日 車の中で食事するぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑broke the ice,

  氷を割って、

 

 

 

↑saw Kaito off at the usual place,

  いつもの場所でKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑broke ice one more time,

  もう一度氷を割って、

 

 

 

↑watched the limited express Azusa,

  特急あずさを見て、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  5分間タブレットを見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Since there was no school lunch due to the exam of high-school section, I had lunch in HIACE. Thanks to the camper function, I don’t feel difference between HIACE dining room and our house dining room, haha.

  高等部入試の関係で、給食無しでした。なのでハイエース内で食べました。キャンピングカー機能のお陰で、家のダイニングとの違いが感じられません・・・(笑)

 

 

 

↑I checked door lock then went back home earlier than usual.

  戸締りを確認して、いつもより早くに帰りました。

 

 

 

↑I picked Ichina and Kaito up,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンのお迎えをして、

 

 

 

↑ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑made carbonated drinks,

  炭酸飲料を作って、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment