Sunday, January 12, 2025

12th Jan. 2025 Asahi Prime Ski Lesson, Hourinji Temple あさひプライム講習・宝輪寺だぞ

「Asahi Prime Ski Lesson, Hourinji Temple」

1月12日 あさひプライム講習・宝輪寺だぞ

 

 


↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito woke up, got into HIACE, ate breakfast in the car then

  Kaitoマンは起きて、ハイエースに乗り込み、車内で朝食を食べ、

 

 

 

↑we arrived at Asahi Prime Ski Field around 8 AM.

  8時頃、あさひプライムスキー場に着きました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito took a lesson. He belonged to the highest-level group.

  Kaitoマンは講習を受け、一番レベルの高いグループでやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Tamami visited Hourinji Temple with grandparents.

  Tina姫とTamamiさんは、じいじばあばと宝輪寺を訪れました。

 

 

 

↑I gave a lesson to the second-highest-group. When I’m giving a lesson, I cannot go skiing with Kaito so since last season, Kaito started taking this lesson. It’s also important to learn how to ski from other.

 Torojiro先生は2番目にレベルの高いグループに教えました。Torojiro先生が講習している時は、スキーに行けません。なので昨シーズンからこの講習を受けているのです。他の人からスキーを習うことも大切です。

 

 

↑After ski lesson and my staff meeting, we met up at the top of the field then enjoyed skiing for a while.

  スキー講習とスタッフミーティングの後、頂上で待ち合わせて、少しの間スキーを楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑After ski, we visited Hourinji-Temple around 4:30 PM. Although it was late, we were able to eat and drink Kenchin soup.

  スキーの後、4時半頃、宝輪寺を訪れました。遅かったですが、けんちん汁を飲めました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, we put gas in HIACE then went back home.

  それから、ハイエースに給油して、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina got the princess box.

  Tina姫はプリンセスの箱を手に入れました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito watched TV at the top of Osaka Station,

  Kaitoマンは大阪駅頂上でテレビを見て、

 

 

 

↑we ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment