Saturday, January 18, 2025

18th Jan. 2025 Snowboard, Telemark ski, Ski スノボ・テレマーク・スキーだぞ

「Snowboard, Telemark ski, Ski」

1月18日 スノボ・テレマーク・スキーだぞ

 

 


↑When I washed laundry, I found that the string of Kaito’s clothes was stuck in the washing machine, oh man! Anyway, I dried clothes inside then

  洗濯物を洗った時、Kaitoマンの服が洗濯機に絡まっていました・・・。とくなく室内に洗濯物を干して,

 

 

 


↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I filled the tank with kerosene and woke Kaito up.

  その後、灯油タンクを満たして、Kaitoマンを起こしました。

 

 

 

↑Since, Kaito couldn’t wake up, I decided to go skiing alone. First, I visited Yabuhara before it started but the parking was so crowded that

  Kaitoマンが起きられなかったので、一人でスキーに行くことにしました。最初、営業前にやぶはらに行きましたが、とても混んでいたので、

 

 

 

↑visited Nomugi-touge as usual.

  いつも通り野麦峠に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Around 9 AM, I started from snowboard. I rarely do it because we were busy with skiing so I try to do it when I’m alone.

  9時にスノボから始めました。スキーに忙しいので、スノボはめったにやりません。なので一人の時にやるのです。

 

 

 

↑It was completely fine all day long.

  一日中快晴でした!

 

 

 

↑Although, I’m not good at snowboarding, I can snowboard from the top and

  スノボが上手じゃないのですが、頂上からは滑ります。

 

 

 

↑I snowboarded at 3 of steepest course in Nomugi-touge.

  野麦峠で急な3コースも滑りました。

GOPR1566 18 Jan. 2025 Nomugi-touge, Snowboard, Minenohara Course


https://youtu.be/DPSQyzzUViE

GOPR1567 18 Jan. 2025 Nomugi-touge, Snowboard, Expert-Champion-Panorama-Tatemizu-Pole Training Course


https://youtu.be/fJCY2GmBQu4

 

 

 

↑After snowboard, I did telemark ski. Since it’s free heel ski, I can develop my balance ability.

  スノボの後、テレマークスキーをしました。踵が浮くので、バランス能力が鍛えられます。

GOPR1568 18 Jan. 2025 Nomugi-touge, Telemark Ski, Panorama-Detour-Family Course


https://youtu.be/MH-WlXDhGE0

 

 

 

↑Around 1 PM, I had lunch in HIACE dining room.

  1時頃、ハイエース内で昼食でした。

 

 

 

↑At that time, Ichina and Kait played at Japanese-style rooms,

  その時、Tina姫とKaitoマンは和室で遊んで、

 

 

 

↑Ichina wore the princess dress,

  Tina姫はプリンセスドレスを着て、

 

 

 

↑they had lunch at GUSTO resraurant.

  ガストで昼食を食べました。

 

 

 

↑After lunch, I changed to ski for long turn.

  昼食後は、大回り用スキー板に履き替えました。

GOPR1569 18 Jan. 2025 Nomugi-touge, Ski, Expert-Champion


https://youtu.be/1QRk3lIiSlc

GOPR1570 18 Jan. 2025 Nomugi-touge, Expert-Champion2-Panorama-Tatemizu-Family Course


https://youtu.be/QxhywoMv8og

 

 

 

↑I enjoyed free skiing until all chair lifts stopped working.

  全てのリフトが終わるまでフリースキーを楽しみました。

GOPR1571 18 Jan. 2025 Nomugi-touge, Last Run, 4-passenger lift course


https://youtu.be/qXtNM83B8ro

 

 

↑After ski, I drank coffee,

  スキーの後、コーヒーを飲んで、

 

 

 

↑put gas in HIACE, saw the beautiful illuminations then went back home.

  ハイエースに給油して、キレイなイルミネーションを見て帰りました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina was wearing princess dress.

  Tina姫はプリンセスドレスを着ていました。

 

 

 

↑After dinner, we played until bath time, watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  夕食の後、お風呂の時間まで遊んで、タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment