Wednesday, January 22, 2025

22nd Jan. 2025 Gachapin Mascot Costume ガチャピンの着ぐるみだぞ

「Gachapin Mascot Costume」

1月22日 ガチャピンの着ぐるみだぞ

 

 


 

↑I dried clothes inside,

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑cleared Kaito’s favorite amusement park’s application game quickly then

  Kaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントパークアプリゲームを素早くクリアして、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito woke up, ate breakfast,

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは起きて、朝食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑we saw Tamami and Kaito off

  TamamiさんとKaitoマンを見送って、

 

 

 

↑dashed back home,

  ダッシュで家に戻り、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC for 5 minutes then

  タブレットを5分間見て、

 

 

 

↑went to nursery school.

  保育園に行きました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina showed me her art and crafts work. It’s Dharma.

  Tina姫は図工作品を見せてくれました。ダルマさんです。

 

 

 

↑I walked around my school with students then

  生徒たちと学校周りを歩いて、

 

 

 

↑enjoyed P.E.

  体育を楽しみました。

 

 

 

↑When I came back home, Ichina and Kaito were playing at a living room.

  家に帰った時、Tina姫とKaitoマンは居間で遊んでいました。

 

 

 

↑I received Gachapin mascot costume from Mercari.

  メルカリでガチャピンの着ぐるみを手に入れました。

 

 

 

↑Ichina and Kaito like it. I will use it to receive discount ski lift ticket benefits. haha

  Tina姫とKaitoマンは着ぐるみを気に入りました。リフト券割引特典を受けるために使います(笑)

 

 

 

↑We ate dinner together,

  一緒に夕食を食べて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time,

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、

 

 

 

↑watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment