Saturday, January 25, 2025

25th Jan. 2025 Asahi Prime Ski Lesson あさひプライム講習だぞ

「Asahi Prime Ski Lesson」

1月25日 あさひプライム講習だぞ

 

 

↑I dried clothes inside then

  室内に洗濯物を干して、

 

 

 

↑checked security cameras, swimming pools and watered plants.

  防犯カメラ、プールを確認して、植物に水をやりました。

 

 

 

↑After that, I drew spring water alone,

  その後、一人で湧水を汲んで、

 

 

 

↑said bye-bye to Ichina and Tamami then

  Tina姫とTamamiさんにバイバイを言って、

 

 

 

↑visited Asahi Prime Ski Field around 8 AM.

  8時頃、あさひプライムスキー場に行きました。

 

 

 

↑I gave a ski lesson and Kaito took the lesson in a different group.

  Torojiro先生はスキー講習をして、Kaitoマンは違う班で受講しました。

 

 

 

↑After 2 hours lesson, we ate delicious curry and rice.

  2時間の講習の後、おいしいカレーライスを食べました。

 

 

 

↑Kaito did hill slide during lunch break.

  Kaitoマンは昼休みに丘を滑りました。

MOV_6812 2025.01.25 Asahi Prime, Hill Slide


https://youtube.com/shorts/3T31mANkic4

 

 

 

↑After lunch, we had another 2 hours ski lesson. Kaito did it well with 4th, 5th and 6th graders.

  昼食後に、もう2時間の講習がありました。Kaitoマンは4・5・6年生たちと一緒によくがんばりました。

 

 

 

↑After the lesson, Kaito skied alone for a while, I had a staff meeting, I managed to take the last 2nd lift then we met up at the top of the field.

  講習の後、Kaitoマンはしばらく一人で滑って、Torojiro先生はスタッフミーティングがあり、何とか最後の頂上に行く2本目リフトに乗り、頂上で集合しました。

GOPR1586 25 Jan. 2025 Asahi Prime, From the top


https://youtu.be/1jzMyBMnB_8

 

 

 

GOPR1587 25 Jan. 2025 Asahi Prime, 1st lift course


https://youtu.be/qD9G6Fvm0qg

↑We skied from the top, took the last 1st lift, skied at the course then finished skiing.

  頂上から滑り、最後の1本目リフトに乗り、そのコースを滑り、スキーを終えました。

 

 

 

↑After ski, we ate the hot meat bun.

  スキー後、温かい肉まんを食べました。

 

 

 

↑The gas station was so crowded that

  ガソリンスタンドがとても混んでいたので、

 

 

 

↑we visited Kaito’s favorite amusement park first.

  最初にKaitoマンお気に入りのアミューズメントパークに行きました。

 

 

 

↑Following that, I put gas in HIACE then we went back home.

  それからハイエースに給油して、家に帰りました。

 

 

 

↑We played at a living room,

  居間で遊んで、

 

 

 












↑ate dinner together, Kaito showed us his ski course completion certificate,

  夕食を一緒に食べ、Kaitoマンは終了証を見せて、

 

 

 

↑played until bath time, watched tablet PC and read picture book then went to bed.

  お風呂の時間まで遊んで、タブレットを見て、絵本を読んで寝ました。

No comments:

Post a Comment